- 05.01.2014 Swissquote magazine: the triumph of sponsoring
- 04.30.2014 Welcome to the age of participatory medicine
- 03.05.2014 Swissquote magazine: A Swiss space shuttle in 2017
- 02.28.2014 Reflex: The end of privacy
- 02.10.2014 Swiss radio station Espace 2 devotes an hour to Hémisphères
- 01.15.2014 Hémisphères 6: Transgress to innovate
- 11.06.2013 In Vivo, the new health magazine, is now available
- 10.14.2013 Reflex: revolutions in education
- 09.20.2013 Swissquote Magazine: The success of family businesses
- 07.10.2013 Two LargeNetwork infographics share the stage with Ban Ki-moon
- 06.13.2013 Reflex invited by Wired
- 02.25.2013 CHUV Magazine: The new face of psychiatry
- 06.19.2012 Two Medals for LargeNetwork in Helsinki
- 12.28.2011 Secrets of Elegance from Bon Génie since 1891
- 07.12.2011 Two Prizes for LargeNetwork at BCP Awards 2011
- 06.10.2011 LargeNetwork wins again at the Grand Prix de la Création
- 03.08.2011 Two LargeNetwork Journalists win the 2011 Chuard Prize
Each year in Hamburg, the Best of Corporate Publishing Awards recognizes the top corporate publications in Europe. A jury made up of publishing professionals evaluates the editorial and design quality of hundreds of entries before selecting the winners.
In the CP-Excellence category, LargeNetwork won the silver medal for Bertrand Beauté's report on Western Union, published in Swissquote Magazine.
In the Institutional Press category, the science magazine Reflex, produced by LargeNetwork for EPFL, was awarded the silver medal.
The BCP Awards is Europe's largest and most prestigious competition for corporate publications.